Wednesday 7 September 2011

MBFF Miro Door Wrap Party.


 Dress - Vintage. Stockings - I don't remember, it's been in my wardrobe ever since I can remember. Shoes - Nu & Nan. Lipstick - Mac (Cyber). Belt - David Lawrence. Bag - Vintage.

I apologise for the lateness of these photos from the MBFF Miro Door Wrap Party but as you know, my blog is only 2 days old! The party was held at Piano Room in Kings Cross. I decided to do a colour blocking outfit. I wore a vintage dress with my teal stockings. You might recognise the dress from my 'Everlasting Style' photo shoot. I just love the dark chartreuse hue teamed with dark lipstick. They say blondes can't wear this colour, but if you just add contrast to the hue with some lip colour or blush, there's no reason how you could look washed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment