Saturday 10 September 2011

Coffee at the bank.




Brisbane City - Quite a beautiful city when you take the time to actually check it out.
Shirt - Jigsaw. Collar - Made by my friend for my birthday. Bag - Jigsaw. Skirt - Vintage. Shoes - Nu & Nan. Necklace (Worn as bracelet) - Vintage.  Sunglasses - Vintage. Lipstick - Mac (Up The Amp).

I've taken some time off to visit my family back in Brisbane. It's been really nice to be back with the Phams. I spent the day in South Bank with mum. She was my photographer for the day and judging by these photos, she was quite the photographer! Fast learner for someone who didn't even know where the click button was at the start of the day! Thanks mum :)

I've been finding it a little difficult to adjust my outfits lately with the weather change, as the sun is out, but it's still quite windy. Winter has always been my favourite season to get dressed up in, as I love layering and playing with textures but with some thought and inspiration, hopefully Spring can get some cool outfits out of me too. I opted for a comfortable yet dressy outfit for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment