Thursday 3 November 2011

Farewell Sydney.


Bikini - Kookai. Top - Lee. Denim shorts - Wrangler. Bag - Vintage. Sunglasses - Ray-ban Wayfarers.
I love poodles! I've always wanted one but apparently they are very very expensive. I was bombarded by these three
pretties at the Glebe wharf. They were so pretty and fluffy!
Effortless beauty - Love the colours in this outfit.
I don't usually like white bottoms. Probably because I can never keep them clean!
However this fresh take on the trend works for me because of the splash of
colours on the scarf and blue shirt. 
Michelle of Ravishing Retro has got the 50s pin up look down pact.
Her hair and makeup was immaculate. Her leopard trim clear 
umbrella went perfectly with the colours in her outfit. 
Self confessed clogaholic, Celine looks so cute in her vintage 50s style hooded jacket and clogs from Funkis.
Ruth of ruthschooling.tumblr.com in her tribal pants from Mink Pink. These pants are out of this world!
Red shirt - Vintage. Floral top - Self made. Jeans - Wrangler. Glogs - Sportsgirl.
This cute little vintage shop in Paddington had the most beautiful interior. Too bad about the staff though.
I can't say she was the friendliest of people. There was a vintage Gucci backpack that would have been perfect for my camera,
unfortunately I had already ran out of money for the week and had to put money aside for another plane ticket after Qantas
decided to leave me stranded. 
Shirt - Vintage. Shorts - Self made. Glogs - Sportsgirl. Umbrella - Boston Umbrellas. Bag - Vintage. Lipstick - Mac - Pro Longwear.
I will miss the designer stores in Westfield. Even if all I did in there was window shop and act like I'm interested!
Knit - Jigsaw. Jacket - Marcs. Riding pants - American Apparel. Bag - Vintage.
Shoes - Nu + Nan available at General Pants. Sunglasses - Vintage.

My life has been a whirlwind in the past month. I have moved from Sydney, to Brisbane, back to Sydney and finally back to Brisbane after Qantas leaving me stranded for an extra couple of days! My last week was full of adventure even though the weather was all over the place! I have also captured some cool street fashion for you guys. Wish I could have taken some more but my camera died on the last couple of days! Sydney, you will be missed. I will see you in the very near future! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment