Saturday 10 December 2011

EYELASH EXTENSIONS.

BEFORE
Sans makeup :S

AFTER
It's amazing what a bit of make up can do!




It's exciting to see myself with eyelashes. Actual long curly lashes. My real natural eyelashes are straight and short, somewhat resembling bamboo shoots. Even with the help of mascara and an eyelash curler, my lashes will straighten themselves out within not even 5 minutes! I think that comes with my Asian genes. I've actually got them permed before and they look really good, but my beautician cousin, Kim from Phamous Beauty  introduced me to eyelash extensions. Originated in Korea, this beauty service allows you to have beautiful long curly, semi permanent lashes. So you can say goodbye to those, one nighter fake lashes and ta ta to your mascara. The procedure involves using special glue to attach fake lashes to each individual natural lash, giving the appearance of natural, long, dark, thick, curly lashes. The length Kim gave me was extra long with longer lashes at the ends to give it that cat-eye look, but you can also opt for shorter versions. If you also want lashes that could be the envy of all girls, contact Kim here. She is excellent and her prices are very competitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment