Friday 21 October 2011

Lingering Lingerie.


Shirt - Vintage. Earrings - Vintage.

So it's my last week in Brissie before I head back to Sydney, but I still managed to sneak in one last fashion show. Moda Creative was a fashion event which strangely enough attracted mostly men. The event was organised by my friend Zubie Tolentino, launched its Lingerie Luxury Edition last week showcasing labels from Assiere.com featuring Kornelia's KlosetBordelle, LasciviousElectric-Ibiza and La Fee Verte,Thousand Dancers which was featured at this years MBFF and Pleasure State. 

It is safe to say, turn up was definitely male dominated. Unfortunately, I arrived late and only managed to catch the last show. I had to borrow some photos from Zuri for this post. 
Above are some of my favourite pieces from the show. I really loved the hair and make up too. 


1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to meet you yesterday. Your blog, and this lingerie, is divine!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete